The best advise is always to save your natural tooth. Root canal is one of the most common dental surgery Dubai procedures performed, well over 14 million every year. This simple treatment can save your natural teeth and keep your smile looking healthy and prevent the need for dental implants or bridges.
At Smile Dental Clinic Dubai our highly experienced Endodontist will go over the procedure with you making sure you understand the steps involved in the treatment.
Common Reasons for Root Canal Treatment/Dental Surgery Dubai:
- Physical irritation caused by deep decay or a very large filling
- Severe gum disease
- Direct Trauma to a tooth
- Constant striking of a tooth in the opposite jaw that traumatizes the tooth
Facts about Root Canal Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment saves your natural tooth! If a Root Canal is needed, don’t wait too long to get the treatment done, it could result in losing your tooth completely
- It relieves pain, it does not cause pain
- It stops infection in the tooth
- The treatment is simple but with a high effect, it prevents further damage to the tooth. Bacteria build up from an untreated root canal infection can spread further than the roots of the tooth and into the gums